The Sugamo Shinkin bank, designed by Emmanuelle Moureaux Architecture and located in Tokyo, fringes from the normal architecture for a bank. Is exterior is comprised of overlapping horizontal panels that are vividly colored for pedestrians to see. The design of the Sugamo Shinkin bank feels like it has been taken from a dream.
The interior of the bank is no less imaginative, boasting white walls with different types of coloured flowers and matching furniture. Both the interior and exterior feel really light because of all the white. The design of the institution allows for lots of light to penetrate in.
The Sugamo Shinkin bank is a remarkably unique creation in Tokyo, Japan. Its architectural design steps outside of the boundaries of what a bank should look like.
Sugamo Shinkin Bank is a Marvelous Display of Childlike Imagination
1. Colorful Architecture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of vivid colors and unconventional design in traditional architectural structures.
2. Imaginative Interiors - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate creative and whimsical elements in interior design to enhance the overall customer experience.
3. Light-filled Spaces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize ample natural light to create a sense of openness and freshness in various commercial buildings.
1. Banking and Finance - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Redesign traditional bank buildings to make them more visually appealing and welcoming to customers.
2. Architecture and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional and imaginative design concepts to challenge traditional norms in architectural projects.
3. Interior Decorating and Furnishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate innovative and playful elements into interior design to create unique and memorable spaces.