Drawing from her history as a fashion illustrator, artist Terry Rosen designed this collection of stylish pillow cases as an homage to glamorous vintage costume jewelry bracelets.
Very versatile in style, these printed pillows come in a range of patterns ranging from all different types of chains and bracelet designs to solitary clasps that have been left opened. In a wide variety of pretty pastel colors, the palette is perfect for spring and summer, adding cheerful pops of brightness to a sofa or lounge chair.
Those who adore costume jewelry, chunky chain jewelry and elegant home decor will want to collect a few of these stylish pillow cases to have on hand just in time for the warmer weather seasons.
These Stylish Pillow Cases by Terry Rosen Feature Chic Clasp Jewelry
1. Vintage Costume Jewelry - Creating pillow cases inspired by vintage costume jewelry presents an opportunity to tap into the nostalgia and glamour of the past.
2. Versatile Home Decor - Designing printed pillows with various patterns and colors allows for customizable home decor options that can be easily switched out based on personal style or seasonal changes.
3. Fashion-inspired Home Accessories - Blending fashion and home decor, these stylish pillow cases offer a unique way to bring high-style elements into one's living space.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore collaborations with artists or designers to create fashion-inspired accessories that appeal to a wider consumer base.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can expand their product offerings by incorporating home decor items like stylish pillow cases, extending their influence into the realm of interior design.
3. Art and Illustration - Artists and illustrators can leverage their skills to create unique prints for home decor items, showcasing their creativity in a functional and fashionable way.