Vans Vault introduces a new pack of four OG Style 43 LX sneakers in a striped design for the Spring/Summer 2019 season. The design nods to a nautical theme and feature colorways including black, red, green, and blue in striped patterning.
It is constructed to have a thinner canvas material throughout the uppers in order to suit the warmer weather and boasts a similar look to the signature Era model. It also spotlights the foldable heel area -- this allows the sneaker to transform to a slip-on for easy accessibility during the hot weather. There are also laces for when wearers prefer to wear the shoe in a closed-heel silhouette. The pack is now available for purchase online at retailers including Feature LV.
Vans Vaults OG Style 43 LX Shoes Transform to Slip-Ons
1. Nautical-inspired Footwear - Opportunity for companies to create unique designs that cater to consumers with a love for nautical-themed fashion.
2. Adaptable Footwear - Opportunity for companies to explore making shoes that can easily transform into a slip-on for added convenience.
3. Lightweight Canvas Sneakers - Opportunity for companies to create sneakers that cater to warmer weather and have a similar look to popular signature models.
1. Fashion - Companies in the fashion industry could leverage nautical-inspired patterns and designs in footwear, while also creating adaptable shoes with a focus on lightweight canvas material.
2. Retail - Retailers could benefit from offering a variety of summer footwear options that cater to different style preferences and weather conditions.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies in the footwear industry could explore innovative materials and transformable designs to create sneakers that fulfill multiple consumer needs.