It might be a sad sight, but tree stumps can be turned into beautiful pieces of furniture, the least of which are as creative as the aptly named Stump Chair. While such sections of wood often make great stools and side tables, the Stump Chair changes it up a bit. First of all, it is made to look as though a chair was half-formed out of the stump. Secondly, it remains as a permanent fixture outdoors where the stump remains rooted into the ground.
Designed by Coby Unger, the Stump Chair not only makes the process of using such wood much easier, it also adds a quirky touch to backyard settings (or wherever else the stumps are located).
The Stump Chair by Coby Unger is Quirky and Creative
1. Upcycled Furniture - Creating unique and functional furniture pieces by repurposing discarded materials such as tree stumps.
2. Outdoor Decor - Innovative designs that bring creativity and style to outdoor spaces, such as the Stump Chair.
3. Natural Aesthetics - Embracing the beauty of organic materials and incorporating them into modern designs, as seen in the Stump Chair.
1. Furniture Design - Opportunities to create eco-friendly furniture pieces that combine sustainability with artistic flair, like the Stump Chair.
2. Landscaping - Incorporating unique and unconventional elements into outdoor spaces, such as using tree stumps as creative seating.
3. Interior Design - Integrating natural materials and organic shapes into interior spaces to create visually captivating and environmentally friendly design solutions.