'CarLister.co' created a practical joke campaign that featured an incredibly strong female cop lifting a taxi cab. CarLister.co is a new app that makes buying and selling cars really simple. CarLister.co teamed up with 'Thinkmodo' to create a campaign that promotes this new app.
This silly stunt took place in downtown New York. A small female traffic cop is arguing with a taxi driver. When the taxi refuses to move his vehicle, the unexpectedly strong female cop begins lifting the front of his car right off the ground. On the top of the lightweight taxi is an advertisement for CarLister.co.
The idea was to create a scene that would provoke passersby to stop, stare and document the process. By creating a viral video, the new app will gain ample exposure in a humorous way.
This Car Campaign Features a Super Strong Female Cop Lifting a Taxi
1. Viral Prank Advertising - CarLister.co's practical joke campaign featuring a strong female cop lifting a taxi promotes the new app through humor and virality.
2. Merging Physical Stunts with Advertising - The partnership between CarLister.co and Thinkmodo showcases the potential for unconventional and attention-grabbing branding and advertising.
3. Simplified Car Trading Apps - CarLister.co's new app, which simplifies the process of buying and selling cars, disrupts the traditional car trading industry.
1. Marketing and Advertising - The success of the CarLister.co campaign demonstrates the potential for unconventional, viral marketing strategies to gain ample exposure and promote new products.
2. Automotive Industry - CarLister.co's new app, which simplifies the process of buying and selling cars, has the potential to disrupt the traditional car trading industry and create more efficient methods for car sales.
3. Entertainment Industry - The partnership between CarLister.co and Thinkmodo showcases the value and potential for merging physical stunts with advertising and branding to create an entertaining and attention-grabbing experience for audiences.