The Strata Saturn by Parker Kuncl is a single hand cellphone design that allows users to operate their phone in a faster and more efficient way. At the moment most people use cellphones on daily basis and a large market of people use them for on-to-go business solutions and the Strata Saturn is simply a sneak peek into what the future of cellphones could look like. Instead of concentrating on becoming smaller or sleeker, this phone concentrates on becoming more efficient. The design explores kinetic technology and works on developing technology that allows cellphones to be useful for those that have no more than one hand to spare.
The cellphone design by Parker Kuncl resembles the rings of saturn and this feature is placed on the back of the phone. The design feature is a touch-sensitive pad that allow users to control the phone by circling the rings with their fingers. This feature allows users to utilize their phones without having to operate the phone with both hands, essentially allowing anyone to multi-task without having to block the view on the screen while operating it. This phone would be great for anyone who enjoys multi tasking on their phones and with anyone who suffers from injuries of disabilities.
Parker Kuncl Designs the Strata Saturn a Single-Hand Use Phone
1. Single-handed Cellphone Designs - Creating cellphones that can be operated with one hand opens up opportunities for increased efficiency and multitasking.
2. Kinetic Technology in Cellphone Design - Exploring kinetic technology in cellphone design has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with our phones.
3. Enhancing Accessibility and Usability - Developing cellphones that prioritize accessibility and usability for individuals with one hand or disabilities has the potential to attract a large market segment.
1. Mobile Technology - The mobile technology industry can embrace single-handed cellphone designs to offer more convenient options to their customers.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can incorporate kinetic technology in cellphone design to create innovative and user-friendly devices.
3. Assistive Technology - The assistive technology industry can focus on developing accessible and usable cellphones for individuals with disabilities or injuries.