The Stork Christmas branding is being run by the UK-based margarine brand in a bid to help get consumers ready for the holiday season and add a festive touch to the fridge. The branding features a yellow background that's covered in sweet treats in a uniform fashion to remind consumers that the product is perfect for use in their favorite holiday baked good recipes. The branding can be observed across the brand's range of 500 gram and one kilogram tubs.
Marketing Director for Upfield UK&I Catherine Lloyd spoke on the new Stork Christmas branding saying, "Baking ingredients are hugely important during the Christmas period and we’re pleased to see that Stork margarine is able to inspire shoppers at a time when the home baking market sees an uplift not just from regular bakers but also from those taking up baking for the festive season too.”
The Stork Christmas Branding Adds a Touch of Cheer to the Fridge
1. Festive Branding - Margarine companies can create festive branding for their products to remind consumers that they are perfect for use in holiday baked goods.
2. Holiday Baking Uplift - Companies can expect an increase in demand for baking ingredients during the holiday season and can cater to both regular bakers and those taking up baking for the festive season.
3. Uniform Packaging Design - Designing packaging in a uniform fashion with festive imagery can add a touch of cheer to consumers' fridges and encourage holiday-themed baking.
1. Food Packaging - Food packaging companies can create festive designs and increase sales during the holiday season.
2. Baking Ingredients - Baking ingredient companies can capitalize on the holiday baking uplift by marketing their products for use in holiday recipes.
3. Home Baking - Home baking companies can target both regular bakers and those taking up baking for the festive season with festive-inspired products.