Shoppers everywhere know there is nothing as tempting as a store with free products and Indian glue brand Fevicol took advantage of this. This prank follows in the same footsteps as its previous campaigns, showing Fevicol's incredible sense of humor.
Fevicol enlisted the help of Ogilvy & Mather to set up a booth in a mall advertising that its products were free for the taking. The catch was that the products had all been adhered onto the shelves using Fevicol glue. Many confused shoppers exerted a ton of effort to try and pry the products away from the shelves, but it was to no avail.
Despite the persistence of people who want free stuff, this humorous campaign speaks volumes about the strength of Fevicol's glue.
The Items in Fevicol's Store with Free Products are Glued in Place
1. Prank Advertising - Using humorous and unexpected scenarios to promote a company's products or services.
2. Brand Humor - Incorporating comedic elements and social satire into a company's branding and marketing efforts.
3. Product Endurance - Demonstrating a product's strength and durability through unique marketing techniques.
1. Adhesive Manufacturing - Developing and producing advanced adhesives for use in industries such as construction and manufacturing.
2. Retail - Using creative and engaging in-store displays and promotions to attract customers and drive sales.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Utilizing innovative and unconventional marketing tactics to capture consumer attention and promote products or services.