Caulipower is introducing artisan-inspired, stone-fired cauliflower crusts so that people can enjoy a healthy take on frozen pizza that has a crispy crust. The brand is introducing these new crusts for a variety of its topped pizzas, like Margherita, Three Cheese and Uncured Pepperoni, and they boast 17% less fat, 52% less sugar and 24% more fiber than the leading conventional pizzas.
Gail Becker, founder and chief executive officer of Caulipower, says "Finally, people can enjoy a healthier version of an artisanal restaurant-quality experience cooked in the comfort of their own kitchen. If a crust doesn’t get crispy, it’s simply not pizza. Ours is made crispy the way only stone-firing can do."
The artisan-inspired pizzas help to bridge the gap between better-for-you pizzas and traditional stone-fired recipes.
Caulipower's Cauliflower Pizzas are Artisan-Inspired
1. Cauliflower as a Pizza Crust Alternative - Innovative food companies can disrupt the frozen pizza industry by offering healthier pizza crust alternatives like cauliflower crusts.
2. Healthy Frozen Pizzas - There is an opportunity for companies to disrupt the frozen pizza industry by incorporating healthier ingredients and natural alternatives to traditional pizza components.
3. Artisan-inspired Frozen Pizzas - Frozen pizza companies can differentiate themselves by offering artisan-inspired pizzas that offer a high-quality, restaurant-like experience.
1. Frozen Food Industry - Innovative frozen food companies can compete in the market by offering healthier alternatives to traditional frozen foods like pizza.
2. Health Food Industry - The health food industry can continue to disrupt the food market by offering products like cauliflower crusts that offer healthier versions of traditional foods.
3. Pizza Industry - The pizza industry can incorporate healthier ingredients and alternative crust options to appeal to a more health-conscious audience.