The bunny on this fun sticker box design is reflective of the amount of joy kids take in stickers and the celebration of Easter. The box includes a bunny rabbit with a cutout smile, giving a peek at some of the available stickers on the lengthy 3' roll inside. Created by designer Rachel Pioch for Target, this diecut box features parts that stick out like elements of a pop-up book. The parts that pop out of the box like the bunny's ears and arms are cleverly arranged so that boxes can still be stacked side-by-side and atop one another, which is crucial for merchandising.
Designs created also include a charming frog, but it's also easy to imagine this line could be extended for a whole cast of springtime characters like chickens and lambs.
This Fun Sticker Box Design Features an Excited Easter Bunny
1. Interactive Packaging Trends - Diecut box designs with pop-out parts for better interaction with products and merchandising.
2. Easter-specific Products Trends - Product designs featuring Easter-themed characters to create a fun and engaging experience for kids.
3. Novelty Stickers Trends - Roll-format sticker designs that come in playful, fun characters and designs.
1. Retail Industry - An opportunity to create interactive and playful product packaging for better engagement and customer experience.
2. Stationery Industry - An opportunity to create fun and unique sticker designs for kids and adults alike.
3. Holiday and Seasonal Products Industry - An opportunity to provide consumers with Easter-specific products that stand out from traditional eggs and bunnies.