The Stella McCartney Fall 2012 ready to wear runway presentation puts emphasis on indigo-hued accents. From menswear-inspired tailoring to sleek body-hugging silhouettes, this stunning collection dares to stand apart from the crowd.
Showcasing a series of vibrantly-printed textiles, this womenswear collection is all about streamlined shapes. Draped in a sea of blue-hued selects, a number of top models make an appearance in the Stella McCartney Fall 2012 runway show.
Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, Arizona Muse and Natalia Vodianova star amongst a slew of other famous faces, sporting a delightful mix of suited separates, oversized coats and stunning gowns. From flirty casual frocks to streamlined sportswear-inspired styles, the English designer and daughter of pop-icon Paul McCartney presents her fans with yet another winning womenswear collection.
The Stella McCartney Fall 2012 Runway Show is Blue-Hued
1. Indigo Clothing Collections - Fashion brands can incorporate the color indigo into their collections and experiment with blending it with other colors for a unique look that catches the eye of today's consumers.
2. Streamlined Womenswear Silhouettes - Designers can create collections with a focus on sleek, body-hugging shapes for a modern and polished aesthetic.
3. Vibrant Textile Prints - Fashion industry players can experiment with and introduce more prints to their collections in order to appeal to a younger and more diverse audience.
1. Fashion - Fashion professionals can explore incorporating indigo into their collections, creating streamlined silhouettes, and introducing vibrant printed textiles for a fresh and modern look.
2. Textiles - Textile companies can produce more unique and vibrant prints to supply the fashion industry with new and eye-catching fabrics to experiment with in their designs.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the trend of indigo-accented clothing collections by curating an assortment of pieces for their customers to shop.