To help consumers celebrate the Fourth of July and to beat the sweltering summer heat, Dairy Queen has debuted a colorful new treat called the Star-Spangled Blizzard. Dripping with patriotism (and rock-candy), the new treat is the perfect way to celebrate Independence Day.
The new Star-Spangled Blizzard is an Americana-inspired treat that combines creamy vanilla soft-serve with red rock-candy, and then another layer of vanilla soft-serve and some blue rock candy. The whole thing is then topped with a DQ Stars & Stripes StarKiss Frozen Treat for an extra patriotic twist. The frozen dessert even comes in a mini size so that kids can get in on the celebrations as well.
For those who want to dial up the celebrations even further, the chain is also offering an equally glorious Oreo Firework Blizzard as it the July Blizzard Treat of the Month.
Image Credit: Dairy Queen.
Dairy Queen's New Star-Spangled Blizzard Celebrates the Fourth of July
1. Patriotic-themed Food and Drinks - Opportunity for food and drink companies to create limited edition, seasonal patriotic products that capture consumers' attention and evoke emotions of national pride during festive events.
2. Holiday-inspired Desserts - Innovation potential for dessert companies to create unique, limited-edition products that celebrate festive occasions and evoke feelings of nostalgia and excitement among consumers.
3. Multilayered Desserts - Opportunity for dessert companies to create visually appealing and texturally diverse desserts that offer a dynamic eating experience and stand out in a crowded marketplace.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage opportunities for innovation by creating seasonal, holiday-inspired products that evoke emotions of patriotism and national pride.
2. Dessert - The dessert industry can capitalize on innovation opportunities by creating visually and texturally distinct products that are unique and offer a dynamic eating experience.
3. Fast Food - Fast food chains can offer limited-edition holiday-inspired treats to engage customers and boost sales during festive periods, encouraging brand loyalty and standing out in crowded marketplaces.