Designed by an artist trained in special effects makeup and with a passion for all things zombie-inspired, these gruesome, yet tasty Zombie Pops from StarlingSkies offer a new take on an uncommon treat. Replacing adorable animal or cartoon character molds, these white and milk chocolate zombie heads on a stick will surely delight the taste buds of any walking dead enthusiasts.
Available in ghoulish green and selling for only $4.99 for a pack of three, these confectionery treats would make for the perfect snack at a Halloween party or a horror film screening with a friend in your living room. So get ready to take a bite out of the zombie for once and munch down on his brains with these Zombie Pops from StarlingSkies.
Zombie Pops from StarlingSkies are Tastefully Gruesome
1. Horror-inspired Food - There is a growing trend in creating macabre-inspired food products that go beyond the traditional Halloween treats.
2. Special Effects Food Design - Food designers equipped with special effects experience are creating products that explore the fusion of art and food in a unique way.
3. Gruesome Confectionery - Confectionery products with gruesome and gory themes are gaining popularity, bringing fresh ideas to the candy industry.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has an opportunity to explore the intersection of art, horror, and food, creating unique and memorable products.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can take advantage of this trend by offering zombie-inspired treats during horror movie screenings or themed events.
3. Gifts and Novelties - The gifts and novelties industry has an opportunity to offer unconventional products, like zombie pops, that will appeal to fans of horror and the macabre.