Now that it is officially September, fans of fall are ready to get their hands on a Starbucks PSL, which is only served for a limited time annually.
To celebrate the return of its iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte, Starbucks set up a livestream that features live music, kittens and a pumpkin wrapped up in a blanket. The livestream is set to run through the weekend and culminate on the start of a new week. At any time, hundreds of people can be seen tuning into the livestream, providing Facebook Reactions such as love hearts and likes.
As the livestream has Facebook users eagerly tune in for the "magical arrival of the Pumpkin Spice Latte," the scene reminds of the way the animated characters wait for the Great Pumpkin in 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.'
The Arrival of the Seasonal Starbucks PSL is Being Teased with Live Video
1. Seasonal Marketing - Using livestreams and interactive experiences to build excitement and anticipation around limited-time seasonal products.
2. Virtual Events - Creating online events and experiences that can be enjoyed from the comfort of home, attracting a large audience through digital platforms.
3. Emotional Engagement - Employing immersive content and nostalgic references to evoke strong emotions and deepen the connection with consumers.
1. Coffee Industry - Using innovative marketing strategies, such as livestreaming, to create buzz and drive sales in the competitive coffee market.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Exploring virtual events and interactive experiences to promote seasonal products and engage consumers in a unique way.
3. Events and Entertainment Industry - Adapting to the digital landscape by offering virtual experiences that capture the attention and enthusiasm of a large audience.