A new range of Starbucks products has been unveiled by Nestlé for the grocery market that are all created with convenience and consumers demands in mind.
The product range includes a new Cold Brew concentrate range that will come in Signature Black and Caramel Dolce flavors in both single-serve and multi-serve formats. Coffee lovers can also take advantage of the new Starbucks Fresh Brew that comes in preportioned packets for brewing four to six cups of java at a time.
The new Starbucks products will also feature the Golden Turmeric, Essential Vitamins and 2x Caffeine coffee varieties, which are all crafted with the demands of modern consumers in mind. The products will be available starting February 2020 at retailers in the US.
Nestlé Has Unveiled a New Range of Starbucks Products for 2020
1. Convenient Coffee Concentrates - The new Starbucks Cold Brew concentrate range and preportioned Fresh Brew packets provide convenient options for coffee lovers, highlighting disruption opportunities in the coffee and beverage industry for ready-to-use and on-the-go products.
2. Functional Coffee - The Starbucks Golden Turmeric, Essential Vitamins and 2x Caffeine coffee varieties align with the rising demand for functional coffee, showcasing innovation opportunities in the health and wellness industry for coffee products.
3. Collaborative Product Development - Nestlé's partnership with Starbucks to create this new range of products for the grocery market demonstrates the power of collaboration and presents opportunities for co-creation in the food and beverage industry.
1. Coffee and Beverage - The new Starbucks products highlight opportunities for innovation in the coffee and beverage industry for convenient, functional, and collaborative product development.
2. Health and Wellness - The functional ingredients in the new Starbucks coffee varieties align with the growing demand for health and wellness products, presenting disruptive opportunities in the industry for functional beverages, including coffee.
3. Food and Beverage - Nestlé's collaboration with Starbucks to create this new range of products presents opportunities for co-creation and innovation in the food and beverage industry, particularly in the ready-to-use and on-the-go product sector.