These Star Trek cats will surely put a smile on your face. These colorful kitties have been turned into Kitty-Kirk and Kitty-Spock. These Star Trek cars are suited up to battle any laser pointers or mice that may cross their paths. Those uniforms are just too funny and scaringly accurate.
Artist Jenny Parks enjoys drawing this feline friends in different types of disguises. From The Avengers to Doctor Who, her passion is humorous and cute. Generally, her representations are usually spot-on and always using cats with just the right look to emulate the person she is creating. These Star Trek cats are part of an on-going project she is working on. Parks told Mashable, “I hope to have [the project] finished in the next few weeks or so”.
These Star Trek Cats are Out of This World
1. Humorous Pet Art - Opportunity to create and market humorous pet art in various themes.
2. Fandom-inspired Pet Merchandise - Opportunity to develop and sell merchandise featuring pets in popular fandoms.
3. Collaborations Between Artists and Fandoms - Opportunity for artists to collaborate with fandoms to create unique and engaging artwork.
1. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation can come from creating new art styles and mediums.
2. Pet Supplies and Merchandise - Opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of pet-related merchandise in various fandoms.
3. Marketing and Branding - Brands can leverage fandoms and popular culture to create engaging and memorable marketing campaigns.