Some people choose to go the extra mile when it comes to their Halloween costumes and these star contact lenses fall in that category. At least, for those who don't often wear contact lenses, let alone ones for purely decorative measures. Taking on a bright white star pattern, they bring a whimsical touch to fantasy characters including sorcerers, elves and more.
Created by CamoEyes, the star contact lenses are subtle while still making a statement. Complemented by a blue iris, the star contact lenses are non-prescription and last up to 90 days once opened. This will allow costume enthusiasts to use them again, perhaps at a cosplay event or even another party for a birthday or the holidays.
People Can Channel Their Inner Fantasy Character with These Lenses
1. Cosplay Fashion - Incorporating unique and eye-catching contact lenses into cosplay outfits opens up opportunities for innovative and expressive costume designs.
2. Non-prescription Eyewear - The demand for non-prescription contact lenses for purely decorative purposes presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for manufacturers and retailers in the eyewear industry.
3. Novelty Contact Lenses - The rising interest in novelty contact lenses, such as star contact lenses, indicates a growing consumer desire for playful and whimsical eye accessories.
1. Fashion and Costumes - The fashion and costume industry can incorporate star contact lenses into their offerings to provide customers with unique and attention-grabbing accessories.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear companies can tap into the market of non-prescription and novelty lenses by developing and promoting a range of eye-catching contact designs.
3. Cosplay Events and Conventions - Cosplay event organizers and convention planners can explore partnerships with contact lens manufacturers to provide attendees with a wider selection of themed lens options.