Handrails on the side of staircases can be somewhat awkward when it comes to offering support for those who need it, so the Right Angle Stair Handrail has been designed to change this. As the name suggests, the handrail has a right angle design that is on par with each step on the case to make it far better for supporting the elderly, pregnant women or those carrying packages. Beyond this, the handrail makes sense for virtually anyone to ensure that they don't have to deal with bannisters that are more designed for you to slide down than hang onto for support.
The Right Angle Stair Handrail also provides support for those who are carrying boxes or packages up the stairs to their apartment or condo. The handrail is the design work of Yansheng Xia, Junting Liu, Jiaxiao Feng and Zan Su.
The Right Angle Stair Handrail Offers Support for Stair Climbers
1. Ergonomic Handrails - Designing handrails for optimal support could disrupt the home accessibility market by catering to those who need extra assistance.
2. Smart Mobility Accessories - Creating personalized support products for individuals with different mobility needs could revolutionize the assistive technology industry.
3. Apartment Buildings Innovation - Integrating accessible design elements into the built environment could disrupt housing development by making it more inclusive.
1. Home Accessibility - The development and manufacturing of handrails could benefit from increased focus on innovative designs for optimal functionality.
2. Assistive Technology - Designing personalized mobility products could improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities, representing a disruptive opportunity to the industry.
3. Housing Development - Innovative design elements in apartment buildings could become a selling point and improve overall quality of life for tenants, offering a disruptive opportunity in the construction industry.