In partnership with Live Nation Canada, Air Miles launched 'Stage Pass,' a new initiative geared towards delivering exclusive discounts, concert tickets, perks and other VIP experiences in exchange for dream miles earned.
The engaging new program is set to increase enrollment in younger members by offering reserved ticket access to music shows for artists like One Direction and Ariana Grande. Stage Pass also promises "social media surprises" for Air Miles collectors who follow the brand on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
As it stands, the majority of Air Miles' existing members are not Millennials or Centennials, but this could quickly change with the introduction of Stage Pass, since many young consumers value collecting experiences over products—especially if these exclusive experiences are heightened by the dreaded "fear of missing out."
Air Miles' Stage Pass Entices Millennials with Concerts, Events & Perks
1. Experiential Loyalty Programs - Air Miles' Stage Pass taps into the growing trend of experiential loyalty programs by offering exclusive concert tickets and VIP experiences in exchange for dream miles.
2. Targeting Millennials - The introduction of Stage Pass aims to attract younger members, as Air Miles recognizes the value Millennials place on collecting experiences over products.
3. Social Media Integration - Stage Pass leverages social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to surprise and engage Air Miles collectors, showcasing the trend of integrating loyalty programs with social media.
1. Loyalty Programs - The success of Stage Pass demonstrates the potential for disruptive innovation and growth in the loyalty program industry, particularly in offering experiential rewards.
2. Concert Ticketing - Stage Pass disrupts the concert ticketing industry by providing reserved ticket access to popular music shows, appealing to music-loving Millennials.
3. Social Media Marketing - Air Miles' integration of social media into its loyalty program highlights the potential for innovation and growth in the social media marketing industry, particularly for engaging with younger audiences.