You'll never have to hunt for your favorite Sriracha products again with the new monthly subscription service called 'Sriracha Box.' The idea was originally dreamed up by two college friends who believed Sriracha should be a staple of every meal. To share their passion for the famous chili-flavored condiment, they created a subscription service that "makes enjoying Sriracha goodness fun and easy."
For $19.95, the spicy subscription service will deliver a monthly Sriracha Box containing a carefully curated selection of Sriracha products. Some of the products featured in the monthly deliveries include Kikoman Sriracha Mayo, Country Archer Sriracha Beef Jerky and Sriracha-Flavored Heinz Ketchup.
There are also Sriracha-themed products that are not food-based, such as rooster stickers and other novelty goods. With a different set of products each month, the service makes it easy for hot sauce aficionados to test out the latest Sriracha-infused goods.
The New 'Sriracha Box' Service Delivers Monthly Sriracha Products
1. Spicy Subscription Services - Create subscription services that deliver curated selections of spicy food products to cater to hot sauce enthusiasts.
2. Sriracha-themed Merchandise - Develop and market non-food products inspired by popular condiment brands to tap into the fanbase's demand.
3. Flavor-infused Condiments - Innovate and introduce new condiment flavors by infusing them with existing popular flavors like Sriracha.
1. Food Subscription Services - Food companies can collaborate with subscription services to provide a variety of curated products to customers on a regular basis.
2. Food Merchandise - Create and sell merchandise inspired by popular food brands to attract and engage fans of specific condiments.
3. Condiment Manufacturers - Condiment companies can experiment with new flavor infusions to expand their product lines and appeal to a wider consumer base.