Joel Arce is the creator behind this disturbing Squirrel Beer Bottle Cozy. The 25-year old is based out of Kansas City and has been making jewelry focusing on a post-apocalyptic theme. Arce creates most of his crafts and jewelry using apocalyptic and horror movies as his inspiration. The bones and materials he uses are usually from animals that have died naturally or by accident. By creating art from them, he is in his own way showing respect to the dead animals.
The Squirrel Beer Bottle Cozy is certainly not for the weak-stomached, and it takes a certain hardened sense of humor to get used to this primitive art form. Due to the artists' insistence that his crafts honor the dead, however, exceptions can be made. Joel Arce is also interested in learning taxidermy, and it is safe to say that he might just have found his calling.
The Squirrel Beer Bottle Cozy is Disturbing and a Bit Morbid
1. Primitive Art Forms - There is a growing trend towards primitive art forms that repurpose natural materials.
2. Post-apocalyptic Themed Accessories - Post-apocalyptic themed accessories are becoming increasingly popular.
3. Environmental Consciousness - Consumers are increasingly interested in products that demonstrate environmental consciousness.
1. Art and Craft Industry - The art and craft industry can capitalize on the rising trend towards creating primitive art forms from recycled and natural materials.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can leverage the growing trend towards post-apocalyptic themed accessories by incorporating such items into their product lines.
3. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can leverage the trend towards environmental consciousness by developing sustainable and eco-friendly packaging options for their products.