New Year’s Eve may have already come and past, but that doesn’t mean all the sparkle has to be gone too - this SPUR March 2014 photo shoot will make you want to get out all the gold and glitter again for some fun in the sun.
Shot by photographer Osamu Yokonami for the Japanese fashion magazine, the editorial titled ‘Sparkling Sparkling’ is a carefree series of images featuring, what else, lots of sparkle. Model Marina Nery not only wears a lot of sparkle, from golden blazer and skirt combinations to metallic silver dresses, but she also accessorizes by playing with handfuls of glitter. The result is stunning as waves of glitter are caught on camera to create a magical Disney-like effect.
If you’ve been missing some sparkle in your life lately, check out the SPUR March 2014 editorial above.
The SPUR March 2014 Editorial is Gleefully Glittering in the Sun
1. Glitter Fashion - The trend of incorporating glitter into fashion creates opportunities for innovative clothing designs and accessories.
2. Sparkle Photography - The trend of using glitter in photography opens up possibilities for creating visually stunning and magical effects.
3. Disney-inspired Style - The trend of capturing Disney-like magical moments through fashion and photography allows for creative and whimsical storytelling opportunities.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the glitter fashion trend by creating new clothing lines and accessories that incorporate sparkle.
2. Photography - The photography industry can explore the use of glitter to create unique and enchanting visuals for editorial shoots and advertisements.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage the Disney-inspired style trend by incorporating magical storytelling elements into fashion shows, films, and performances.