At the 2020 Winter Fancy Food Show, Angelic Bakehouse introduced a Reduced Sodium Flatzza Crust that has 50% less salt than its regular Flatzza sprouted pizza crust. The product is made with simple ingredients like red wheat berries, quinoa and millet, and offers less fat and fewer net carbs than other whole grain premium bread. Naturally, the shape of the product makes it ideal for making homemade pizza but it can also be used as the base for an Italian flatbread or other nutritious dishes.
Beyond being appealing for the fact that it contains less salt, the Reduced Sodium Flatzza Crust has the potential to catch the eyes of those who are looking for products that are free from dairy, soy and nuts.
Image Credit: Angelic Bakehouse
The Reduced Sodium Flatzza Crusts are Nutritious & Versatile
1. Reduced Sodium Products - Opportunity for introducing reduced sodium versions of products across various industries.
2. Alternative & Nutritious Pizza Crusts - Disruptive innovation opportunity for creating unique and nutritious pizza crust options that can be used for other dishes.
3. Allergen-free Products - Opportunity for introducing products that do not contain common allergens such as dairy, soy and nuts.
1. Food & Beverage - Opportunity for introducing reduced sodium, nutritious and allergen-free products across various categories.
2. Health & Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to develop products that are not only nutritious but also cater to specific dietary needs.
3. Alternative Foods - Opportunity for companies to innovate and create alternative options to traditional food products that cater to specific dietary needs.