Although SCREECH Rum is loved coast to coast by many Canadians, the goal of rebranding its spiced rum bottles was to give the beverages a more global appeal. Screech Spiced Rum is the newest flavor from the company, as well as a new one that is exclusively being launched for an American market.
The new look for the spiced rum bottles was developed for SCREECH Rum by Linea to show off the brilliant amber color of the beverage. Although it's subtle because the bottles are so polished looking, they're designed to have a slightly aged look, as if they've been out at sea for a while. Other nautical elements on the rum bottles include compass details, rope, boats and clever fish hook shapes integrated into the letter "C," which are representative of the company's origins in Newfoundland.
SCREECH's Spiced Rum Bottles Help the Drink Voyage into New Territory
1. Global Rebranding - Opportunity for businesses to rebrand their products and appeal to a global market.
2. Exclusive Market Launch - Chance for companies to create new products exclusively tailored for specific markets.
3. Nautical Packaging Design - Innovative packaging designs that incorporate nautical elements and create a unique visual appeal.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for alcoholic beverage companies to revamp their brand image and expand their market reach.
2. Product Design - Demand for creative and visually appealing product designs that capture consumer attention and convey brand values.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Need for effective marketing strategies to launch products in exclusive markets and differentiate brands through unique packaging designs.