If you love to try gourmet burgers, this spaghetti burger comes sandwiched between two bundles of fried spaghetti noodles. A decadent burger combination to say the least, this burger takes spaghetti dinners and presents them in a whole new way.
Created by American burger joint PYT, this spaghetti burger omits the traditional garlic burger bun for a crispy cluster of fried spaghetti noodles. Inside, a juicy beef patty is topped with garlic, Parmesan cheese and a healthy serving of homemade tomato spaghetti sauce. With the crunchiness of the noodle bun, this burger is definitely one messy meal to eat. With each bite, I can only imagine that the noodle bun would begin to fall apart sending delicious amounts of sauce dripping down your fingers. If you're up for the challenge, the spaghetti burger is a fresh way to eat some pasta.
This Burger Replaces the Bun with Fried Spaghetti Noodles
1. Gourmet Burger Creations - Opportunity for creating unique and innovative burger combinations using unconventional ingredients like fried spaghetti noodles.
2. Alternative Bun Options - Opportunity to replace traditional burger buns with alternative options like fried spaghetti noodles for a unique dining experience.
3. Messy Food Experiences - Opportunity to create messy and indulgent food experiences that appeal to adventurous eaters.
1. Restaurant Industry - Opportunity for restaurants to create signature dishes using unconventional ingredients and attract customers with novelty food experiences.
2. Food Manufacturing - Opportunity to develop and produce alternative bun options for restaurants and foodservice establishments.
3. Gourmet Food Market - Opportunity to cater to the demand for unique and unconventional food experiences by offering gourmet burgers with non-traditional bun options.