The Spaceframe Series by Gustav Dusing is an angular and awe-inspiring furniture collection. This series is based on influences from the human body and anatomy, specifically bones and their structuring. This collection by Dusing was inspired by the natural form of the "vertebrate," which, in a similar way to humans, represents the central element and core of each furniture piece. From the vertebrae section, various sections of wood branch out into rib-like structures, which eventually combine to form a chair.
The series was created from CNC machine-cut plywood and comes complete with added cushions for increased comfort. Although the Spaceframe Series by Gustav Dusing is inspired by the boniness of the human body, they are still amazingly comfortable pieces to lounge on.
The Spaceframe Series by Gustav Dusing is Emaciated
1. Angular Furniture Designs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by exploring unconventional and geometrically inspired furniture designs.
2. Biomorphic Furniture Collection - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by incorporating organic and skeletal elements into furniture designs.
3. Ergonomic Plywood Furniture - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by utilizing CNC machine-cut plywood to create comfortable and unique furniture pieces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the furniture manufacturing industry by exploring new materials and structural designs.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the interior design industry by incorporating unconventional and biomorphic furniture collections.
3. Woodworking - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the woodworking industry by leveraging CNC machine-cut plywood to create ergonomic and visually intriguing furniture.