The Kefirko Sourdough Fermenter is a specialized vessel for use with your sourdough starter to keep it in optimal health for use, while also making it easier for bakers to measure and more.
The container maintains an analog design that can be paired with the starter and left out to support the fermentation process. A series of measuring markings will let the baker know when their sourdough starter is ready for use, if it's not fermenting at the proper rate or if it needs more flour to keep it going.
The Kefirko Sourdough Fermenter has a valved lid to accommodate airflow and also features a fermentation clock on the top for daily use or to track how long you've had the starter stored for.
The Kefirko Sourdough Fermenter Simplifies Measuring
1. Specialized Fermentation Equipment - Opportunity to create innovative equipment for fermentation processes beyond just sourdough starter.
2. Analog Measurement Tools - Development of analog measurement tools for other kitchen processes.
3. Fermentation Tracking Technology - Opportunity to develop technology to accurately track the fermentation process for multiple types of food.
1. Baking Industry - Opportunity to develop innovative tools and techniques for sourdough bread making.
2. Home Kitchen Appliance Industry - Development of new kitchen appliances for fermentation processes in home kitchens.
3. Food Preservation Industry - Opportunity to innovate in the area of food preservation using fermentation processes.