The 'Sortmate' trash cans have been designed by Manade for the Magnuson Group as a solution for keeping waste and recyclables seamlessly organized in the home or office.
The trash cans are characterized by their modular design that allows for compartments to be easily added or moved around. A series of color-coded lids are used for keeping the bins covered and also indicating which area is for what kind of waste or recyclable. The modular design of the bins means the orientation can be changed to suit any free space within an area for discreet placement.
The 'Sortmate' trash cans are crafted from polypropylene or ABS for the white and colored bins, while the black ones are crafted from recycled polypropylene that's also capable of being further recycled.
The 'Sortmate' Trash Cans Allow for Easy Sorting
1. Modular Trash Organization - The innovation opportunity is to create customizable and easily transportable trash organization systems for offices, homes and public spaces.
2. Color-coded Bin Lids - The innovation opportunity is to develop waste sorting systems using color-coded bin lids for easy sorting and encouraging more people to recycle.
3. Sustainable Materials for Trash Cans - The innovation opportunity is to create environmentally-friendly trash cans using recycled or biodegradable materials.
1. Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can leverage these trends to develop and market customizable trash can solutions for businesses, homes and public spaces.
2. Environmental Services - Environmental services companies can use these trends to develop more cost effective and sustainable waste management solutions.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate these customizable and space-saving trash organization systems to optimize the functionality and aesthetic appeal of a space.