Solar panels are an eco-friendly way to capture power but are often associated with a costly and confusing setup, so the Supersola solar power system has been created to help change this. The system is characterized by its plug-and-play design that is ready to use without complicated setup, and has a moveable construction that doesn't require permanent installation onto a building. The panels can be positioned onto a rooftop or applicable area and feature water tanks within that need to be filled to keep the units in place, which eliminates the need for them to be bolted in place.
The Supersola solar power system has been developed in partnership with Studio Mango and is suited for being scaled up or down to match the exact needs of the users as time goes on.
The Supersola System is Simple to Set Up
1. Plug-and-play Solar Systems - Opportunity for developing simple and easy-to-use solar systems that don't require any complicated setup.
2. Moveable Solar Panel Systems - Potential in creating adaptable and movable solar panel systems that don't require permanent installation onto a building.
3. Water Tank Integrations in Solar Panels - Innovation potential in integrating water tanks into solar panels to provide stability and eliminate the need for bolting the panels in place.
1. Renewable Energy - Opportunity for companies in the renewable energy sector to develop plug-and-play solar systems that are easy to set up and can be scaled up or down.
2. Construction and Building Materials - Potential for companies in the construction and building materials industry to create movable solar panel systems that don't require permanent installation onto a building.
3. Water Storage and Management - Innovation potential for companies in the water storage and management industry to integrate water tanks into solar panels to provide stability and accessible backup water storage.