With its chefs trained in experimental truffle-making and sustainable cocoa development through USAid, Socola Chocolatier is in itself the perfect recipe for a scrumptious sweet business. Based in San Francisco, sisters Wendy and Susan Lieu are makers of creative artisan confections that will absolutely tickle your taste buds.
The winner of 34 awards over the past two years, Socola Chocolatier concocts some delectable unconventional flavors like 'Give it to me Guava,' 'Burt Baby Burnt,' 'Stout Beer' and 'Notorious H.O.G.' with bacon.
To top off already mouthwatering truffles, Socola Chocolatier boasts the use of local ingredients from the Straus Family Creamery and E. Guittard chocolate. All blended elements are completely organic and free of preservatives, giving the company's desserts a delicate taste and a small ecological footprint.
Socola Chocolatier Cares for Constituents, Trade and Taste
1. Eco-friendly Ingredients - Opportunities for businesses to use locally sourced organic ingredients and reduce their ecological footprint
2. Unconventional Flavors - Innovation opportunities for companies to experiment with unconventional flavors and stand out among competitors
3. Sustainable Development - Opportunities for businesses to invest in sustainable cocoa development methods and improve their ethical and social responsibility
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can use eco-friendly ingredients and innovative flavors to attract eco-conscious customers
2. Sustainability - Businesses in the sustainability industry can partner with food companies to promote sustainable development of cocoa and other ingredients
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Eco-conscious hotels and restaurants can serve locally sourced, organic chocolate from innovative chocolatiers like Socola Chocolatier