Alcoholic beverages may be considered refreshing as is, but the SnoBar Cocktails take them up a cool notch. Perfect for the summer season, these cold concoctions turn these traditional drinks into frozen treats. The adult alternative to virgin ice cream and popsicles, the SnoBar Cocktails have an alcoholic content that would make parties and intimate get togethers that much better.
The SnoBar Cocktails come in a variety of flavors. These flavors include a vodka and triple sec Cosmopolitan Ice-Pop and a brandy, almond liqueur and creme de cacao Pink Squirrel. They are currently available in the state of Arizona and will soon be making an appearance in Las Vegas. According to its site, the SnoBar Cocktails “is about family and friends, it’s about enjoying spirits responsibly.”
The SnoBar Cocktails are Liquored-Up Ice Cream and Popsicles
1. Alcoholic Frozen Treats - The trend of creating frozen alcoholic beverages and treats for summer consumption presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for beverage companies to expand their product lines and tap into a new market.
2. Adult-specific Frozen Treats - The trend of creating frozen treats specifically for adults creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for dessert companies to introduce more mature flavors and appeal to an untapped market.
3. Alcohol-infused Desserts - The trend of alcohol-infused desserts presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for pastry chefs to experiment and develop unique desserts that cater to adults, tapping into a market with high growth potential.
1. Beverage Companies - Beverage companies have the opportunity to expand their product lines and create new revenue streams by introducing frozen alcoholic treats to consumers, catering to summer consumption trends and expanding their target market.
2. Dessert Companies - Dessert companies can tap into a previously unexplored adult market by introducing mature flavors and creating adult-specific frozen treats that reflect current consumption trends, presenting a clear disruptive innovation opportunity.
3. Pastry Chefs - Pastry chefs can capitalize on the trend of alcohol-infused desserts, developing unique and innovative desserts that cater to adult tastes and present a clear disruptive innovation opportunity to develop and innovate in this space.