The Dairy Queen Snickers Peanut Butter Pie Blizzard has been unveiled as the new ice cream treat that takes the title of Blizzard of the Month for August 2019. The frozen dessert consists of the brand's signature soft serve that has been infused with pieces of Snickers candy bars along with peanut butter and graham crackers. This creates the flavor and texture of the dessert that the ice cream dessert shares a name with to offer consumers an alternative way to enjoy the classic recipe.
The Dairy Queen Snickers Peanut Butter Pie Blizzard has been announced alongside the return of the Snickers Blizzard for the summertime, which will come as welcome news to fans of the iconic candy bar.
The Dairy Queen Snickers Peanut Butter Pie Blizzard is Indulgent
1. Pie-inspired Frozen Treats - Opportunities to innovate by creating unique ice cream flavors inspired by popular pie recipes.
2. Incorporating Popular Candy Bars Into Frozen Treats - Innovation in candy-infused ice cream flavors could attract Millennials and Gen Zers.
3. Bringing Snack Bars and Desserts Together - Room for innovation in blending desserts and snack bars through creative flavor combinations.
1. Ice Cream - Incorporating popular pie flavors or candy bars into ice cream could lead to new and different flavors that attract customers.
2. Candy and Snack Bars - Partnering or licensing with ice cream companies to create candy-infused flavors could create new revenue streams.
3. Bakeries - Partnering with ice cream stores to create pie-inspired ice cream flavors could attract more customers and revenue.