Evie Smoothie produces prepackaged smoothie cubes that are made from organic, natural superfoods like chia seeds, sea buckthorn berries and coconuts. As the smoothie cubes are frozen and ready to use, consumers are saved the step of preparing their selected fruits or vegetables, as well as sourcing a recipe. These cubes also include superfoods and vegan protein add-ins, which saves one the task of making additional additionshttp://www.evivesmoothie.com/en/.
To make a smoothie, it's as simple as popping a handful of cubes into a blender and adding a liquid of one's choosing.
Varieties offered by Evie Smoothie include the energizing Touk-Touk, the antioxidant-rich The Warrior and a green Yogi variety that gets its vibrant color from ingredients like spirulina, parsley, kale and spinach.
Evie Smoothies Simplifies the Task of Making Blended Drinks
1. Prepackaged Smoothie Cubes - Opportunity to disrupt the market with new and innovative flavors and ingredients for smoothie cubes.
2. Superfood Add-ins for Smoothies - Potential to explore new and unique superfoods and ingredients to create nutrient-dense smoothie add-ins.
3. Frozen Convenience Foods - Exploration of other frozen convenience foods that incorporate healthy, organic ingredients could lead to new product lines with high demand.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to expand their product lines and capitalize on the growing demand for healthy and convenient foods.
2. Organic Food - Organic food companies can take advantage of the increasing demand for organic, healthy food and expand their offerings with prepackaged, convenient options.
3. Superfood Supplements - Supplement companies can enter the market with unique and new superfoods to incorporate into smoothies and other healthy food products for added nutrition benefits.