With alcoholic seltzers becoming increasingly popular, Smirnoff has just released a new product called Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked. With nearly double the alcohol of the original, the new drink caters to those looking for a slightly boozier drink that's still light and refreshing.
The original Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer lineup have a modest 4.5% ABV. However, each can of Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked has an 8% ABV, making it a much stronger drink option. But even with more alcohol in each serving, each can of Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked contains just 67 calories and zero grams of sugar.
Available in both a Blood Orange and a Blackberry variety, Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked is big on flavor and alcohol.
Image Credit: Smirnoff.
Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked Has Nearly Twice the Alcohol
1. Alcoholic Seltzer Trend - There is a growing demand for alcoholic seltzers with higher alcohol content, as seen with Smirnoff's release of Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked.
2. Low-calorie Alcoholic Drinks Trend - Consumers are seeking low-calorie beverage options with high alcohol content, such as the 67-calorie Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked.
3. Flavored Alcoholic Drinks Trend - Flavorful options like the Blood Orange and Blackberry varieties of Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked are gaining popularity in the market.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - The alcoholic beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for high-alcohol, low-calorie options like Smirnoff Seltzer 8% Spiked.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - With the rise of health-conscious consumers, the health and wellness industry can explore the market for low-calorie, flavored alcoholic drinks.
3. Flavor and Beverage Manufacturing Industry - Manufacturers in the flavor and beverage industry can innovate by developing new and unique flavors for alcoholic seltzers, similar to Smirnoff's Blood Orange and Blackberry varieties.