Every office coffee bitch needs to get a hold of the Smart Holder system. Heroic juggling and unreliable cardboard trays are not the most efficient ways to carry cups full of hot beverages, and thanks to Jongwoo Choi there seems to be a much better way.
The cross-section of these ingenious sleeves takes advantage of the shape of gears. Each ring has a series of vertical slots which can be slipped into adjacent rings to fuse the two together. A larger cluster of mugs can be connected in such a way, eliminating the risk of losing your grip of one glass. The same apertures that connect the Smart Holder sleeves together allow for handles to be clipped in as well. It would be great to see this product pass its conceptual stage for the benefit of the little guy who does the morning coffee run.
Smart Holder is a Modular Sleeve for Multiple Styrofoam Cups
1. Modular Coffee Cup Holders - Create a customizable and secure way to carry multiple cups of hot beverages using modular coffee cup holders.
2. Gear-shaped Sleeves - Use gear-shaped sleeves to connect multiple cups together, reducing the risk of dropping or spilling hot beverages.
3. Clip-on Handles for Cups - Develop clip-on handles that can be attached to the modular coffee cup holders for added convenience and ease of carrying.
1. Food and Beverage - Enhance the coffee to-go experience by providing innovative solutions for carrying multiple cups of hot beverages.
2. Office Supplies - Introduce smart, modular cup holders to revolutionize how office workers transport their coffee.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacture gear-shaped sleeves and clip-on handles for coffee cups as a new product line for the coffee industry.