Wiley Roots Brewing Company, the Colorado-based independent brewery, recently expanded its portfolio with the introduction of new variants of the popular 'Slush' sour beer series. The slushie-themed beer range was first introduced by the brewery in 2018 and become was widely successful.
The new range includes Purple Slush, a sour ale with grape Kool-Aid; Raspberry Limeade Slush, a sour ale with puréed raspberries and puréed limes; Blue Slush, a sour ale with blue raspberry Kool-Aid; and Double Cherry Limeade Slush, a sour ale with puréed sweet cherries and puréed limes -- to name a few. The sour golden ales are brewed with "creative fruit and adjuncts" for a complex, mildly-acidic flavor profile.
Image Credit: Wiley Roots Brewing Company
Wiley Roots Brewing Company Relaunched its Iconic Slush-Themed Sour Beers
1. Slush-themed Beers - Craft breweries can explore slushie-themed beer variants to attract new customers and create a unique brand identity.
2. Creative Flavors - Breweries can experiment with unconventional ingredients to create unique and complex flavor profiles in their beers.
3. Sour Ales - Sour beers can continue to gain popularity and market share as consumers seek out more complex and bold flavor experiences.
1. Craft Brewing - Craft breweries can explore new and unique brewing styles to differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
2. Alcohol Manufacturing - Innovation in flavor development and brewing techniques can create new opportunities for growth and market expansion in the alcohol manufacturing industry.
3. Hospitality - Slushie-themed sour beers can attract new customers to bars and restaurants, increasing foot traffic and revenue.