It seemed unusual to me at first, that such an affluent edifice should be sunk below the soil, yet the SKM Architects Ananti Club indeed offers all earthly luxuries 7,500m2 underground.
Executed as a major redesign, the exclusive country club opted for an establishment that would embody a sense of self rather than location. Set in the beautiful suburban Seoul landscape, the Ken Min Architects (SKM Architects) Ananti Club was intended to be "where “life happened.”"
The SKM Architects Ananti Club Pulls Luxury Beneath the Landscape
1. Underground Clubs - The trend of creating luxurious underground clubs offers a unique and exclusive experience for affluent individuals.
2. Concealed Architecture - The trend of hiding high-end buildings below ground level allows for a more discreet and integrated design within natural surroundings.
3. Sense of Self Spaces - The trend of creating spaces that embody a sense of self rather than location provides a unique and personalized experience for club members.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can benefit from creating underground clubs to attract high-end clientele seeking exclusive experiences.
2. Architecture - The architecture industry can explore the potential of concealed designs to create innovative and harmonious structures that blend seamlessly with the environment.
3. Real Estate - The real estate industry can capitalize on the trend of sense of self spaces by developing unique underground club concepts to attract luxury property buyers.