This Pride Month, Skittles is teaming up with critically acclaimed historian, author, educator, and influencer Blair Imani to celebrate and support the 2SLGBTQIA+ community with Skittles QueeR Codes and original murals across the country. A series of murals will be on display throughout the month, each of which expresses what the rainbow means to 2SLGBTQIA+ artists, influencers, and creators and how they celebrate Pride.
Each mural also includes a QueeR Code that can be scanned to connect to content and stories from artists and 2SLGBTQIA+ creators. Some of the 2SLGBTQIA+ artists and creators who are featured in the program include Puerto Rican artist ARRRTADDICT, queer southern artist Sara Moroni and Los Angeles-based Ayan the Makeup Mariachi.
Skittles QueeR Codes Link to Content from Diverse Creators
1. QR Code Diversity - Companies can create QR codes linking to content created by individuals from diverse backgrounds to showcase their commitment to diversity.
2. LGBTQ+ Marketing - Businesses can create marketing campaigns supporting the LGBTQ+ community, featuring murals, artwork and content created by LGBTQ+ individuals and allies.
3. Inclusive Advertising - Businesses can create advertisements that showcase their genuine commitment to inclusivity and celebrate the diversity of the communities they serve.
1. Retail - Retail companies can create QR codes on product packaging to connect customers to content created by diverse creators and promote their commitment to inclusivity.
2. Hospitality - Hospitality companies can feature murals and artwork created by LGBTQ+ artists as part of their decor and promote them through QR codes and social media.
3. Tourism - Tourism companies can feature murals and artwork created by LGBTQ+ artists on city tours or as part of tourism campaigns to attract LGBTQ+ travelers.