Australian pop sensation Cody Simpson was recently presented with a Skittles-covered longboard before heading out on his first world tour. The longboard's deck is covered entirely in original-flavored Skittles. These small candies cover both the top and the bottom of the longboard, while its wheels and and grip-tape portion are not.
Whether or not Cody Simposon will actually be able to ride the Skittles-covered longboard, it will certainly succeed in satisfying any sweet tooth. These tiny treats have been organized in a playful pattern on the longboard, making it difficult to initially realizing that it is a deck made out of candy.
Implications - Businesses with products that embrace a popular theme or concept within society will benefit to a wider audience based on brand familiarity; further, a combination of two popular themes is almost guaranteed to garner attention. This is because these products boasting combined pop cultural references appeal to two separate fan bases at once.
Cody Simpson Receives a Skittles-Covered Longboard Prior To Touring
1. Pop Cultural Collaborations - Combining popular themes or concepts can attract a wider audience and generate attention.
2. Unique Brand Experiences - Creating products that embrace popular themes can bring familiarity and appeal to specific fan bases.
3. Cross-promotion Opportunities - Collaborating with different brands or industries can help reach new audiences and increase brand exposure.
1. Music and Entertainment - Collaborating with popular musicians or artists can create unique brand experiences and reach a wider audience.
2. Food and Beverage - Creating products that incorporate popular candies or snacks can attract attention and appeal to a specific fan base.
3. Sports and Outdoor Recreation - Innovative collaborations with skateboarding or sporting brands can create unique products and experiences for consumers.