The 'DermLite' smart skin scanner is designed to enable consumers to track the health of their skin using the simply device and their existing smartphone. The 'DermLite' allows users to detect skin changes sooner and even take photos of it with the medical-grade optical lens for comparison or sharing with a healthcare professional.
The accompanying app that works with the 'DermLite' device teaches users about skin cancer, allows for the sending of photos to dermatologists and much more.
The 'DermLite' smart skin scanner works with the iPhone 6S and could help reduce the guesswork when it comes to detecting skin changes or problems. The device is part of a larger movement in the healthcare industry that's growing to favor consumer-driven health initiatives catering to many demographics and particularly Boomers.
The 'DermLite' Smart Skin Scanner Tracks Skin Health
1. Smart Skin Scanners - Opportunity for developing innovative devices that enable consumers to track and monitor their skin health using smartphones.
2. Consumer-driven Health Initiatives - Opportunity to create healthcare solutions that cater to different demographics and prioritize patient engagement.
3. Medical-grade Smartphone Accessories - Opportunity to develop smartphone accessories with enhanced medical capabilities, enabling users to capture and share health-related images and data.
1. Healthcare - Opportunity for healthcare providers to adopt smart skin scanners and related technologies to improve early detection and preventive care.
2. Telemedicine - Opportunity for telemedicine platforms to integrate smart skin scanners and offer remote dermatology consultations based on captured images.
3. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to develop and market medical-grade smartphone accessories that enhance health monitoring capabilities.