Take one iconic villain from the '70s and another from the '80s, mash them together and you'll get the epic Ryan Renders' Skevader sculpture.
Skevader is what you would get if Darth Vader and He-Man's arch nemesis Skeletor had an offspring together. Surprisingly, the sculpture started off as a simple replica helmet of the former for Halloweencostumes.com, until Renders decided to put this masterpiece together. Elements of Darth Vader and Skeletor were carefully chosen to balance out the looks of both villains. From the helmet, colors and body armor with the Empire logo embedded into it, it's clear that this is a winner. The best part is that the piece will be auctioned off for charity.
Quite frankly if this fellow exists, the world's in a whole lot of trouble unless He-Man and Luke Skywalker decided to procreate an epic hero.
Skevader Mashes Two Iconic Bad Boys for a Good Cause
1. Pop Culture Mashups - Opportunity for artists and creatives to combine iconic villains and heroes from different worlds to create new characters and collectible items.
2. Charity Auctions - Opportunity for businesses to create unique and highly desirable products that can be auctioned off for charity to drive publicity and do good.
3. Fan Art Collectibles - Opportunity for artists to create unique fan art items that appeal to hardcore collectors in the pop culture space.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers have the opportunity to create unique and highly desirable pop culture mashups that appeal to fan art collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Charity Fundraising - Businesses can create unique collectible items to auction off for charity, generating funds while driving publicity for a good cause.
3. Pop Culture Merchandise - Opportunity for businesses to design and market collectible products that will appeal to fans of iconic pop culture characters and franchises.