Perhaps there are some pyromaniac tendencies at play here, but the resulting photos are stunning. I'm not sure who the actual fire starter is, but they have managed to get some really scorching pictures of the CDs as they sparked away in the microwave oven.
Warning; this amusement is not something you want experiment with in your own appliance, the consequences are less then desirable as you can see in the aftermath image. Not to mention the toxic gases emitted from the burning plastic. But hey, who needs to produce their own inferno when we can safely enjoy these ones.
Microwaved CDs as Art
More Stats +/-
Top 30 Political Trends in June
Dry Scalp Print Ads
Self-Service Truck Rentals
The UX of Life