Wawa is giving you a tasty new way to start your way with the launch of its new Sizzli Veggie Burrito.
The new Sizzli Veggie Burrito is a grab-and-go breakfast option that's hearty, but also vegetarian-friendly. The new burrito consists of scrambled eggs paired with fire-roasted veggies, white cheddar, and American cheese, all wrapped in a soft flour tortilla.
The new burrito can be enjoyed on its own or as part of the brand’s ongoing 2 for $5 Any Sizzli, which allows customers to order any two Sizzli breakfast items for $5 from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. local time. Some of the other delicious Sizzli options include Sizzli Egg Bites, Sausage, Egg & Cheese on a Bagel, Waffle Sizzli, and more.
Image Credit: Wawa
Wawa is Serving Up a New Sizzli Veggie Burrito
1. Vegetarian Breakfast Options - The rise of plant-based eating has spurred demand for vegetarian-friendly breakfast options at convenience stores and quick-service restaurants.
2. Grab-and-go Breakfast - Busy consumers are seeking out convenient breakfast options that they can eat on-the-go or easily take to work.
3. Breakfast Deals and Bundles - Offering promotions and deals on breakfast items can incentivize customers to try new offerings and drive sales.
1. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores are well-positioned to offer grab-and-go breakfast options for busy consumers who prioritize speed and convenience.
2. Quick-service Restaurants - Quick-service restaurants can capitalize on the trend of vegetarian and plant-based eating by offering vegetarian-friendly breakfast options on-the-go.
3. Foodservice Retailers - Foodservice retailers can offer deals and promotions on breakfast items to encourage customers to try new offerings and drive sales.