Classic salad dressings varieties like Ranch and Caesar are being reinvented by Marzetti with its Simply Plant Based Dressings made with oat milk. These plant-powered dressings are emulsified with oat milk to provide a creamy finish and they speak to the growing number of consumers who are looking for dairy-free options that provide all the comfort of tried-and-true foods.
The oil-based dressings feature classic ingredients such as distilled vinegar, salt and sugar alongside faba bean protein for a boost. These creamy dressings promise to uplevel freshly made and pre-made salads, as well as chopped veggies when served as a dip.
The Marzetti Simply Plant Based Dressings range also includes a unique Lemon Basil flavor that sets itself apart from the other two with creamy cauliflower puree.
Marzetti Simply Plant Based Dressings are Made with Alt Milk
1. Plant-based Dressings - As the demand for dairy-free options increases, there is an opportunity for food companies to create innovative plant-based dressings that are tasty and nutritious.
2. Alternative Milk Ingredients - Using oat milk as a base for dressings is a disruptive innovation opportunity for food companies looking to cater to a growing vegan and lactose-intolerant market.
3. Protein-enhanced Dressings - Adding plant-based protein like faba bean to dressings is a disruptive innovation opportunity for food companies looking to offer consumers a more nutritious option.
1. Food Service Industry - Restaurants and fast-food chains can benefit from incorporating plant-based dressings with alternative milk ingredients into their menus to cater to a growing vegan and lactose-intolerant market.
2. Food Manufacturing Industry - Food companies looking to cater to the needs of health-conscious and environmentally-conscious consumers can consider developing new plant-based dressings that are healthy and sustainable.
3. Retail Industry - Grocery stores can benefit from adding plant-based dressings with alternative milk ingredients to their inventory to offer their customers a broader range of dairy-free options.