Consumers are constantly on the hunt for ways to cut calories, so the new range of Simply Light juices have been created with this in mind to help them stay hydrated without having to worry about ingredients.
Made with non-GMO ingredients and containing just 25 calories per serving, the juices come in four flavor options including 'Simply Light Orange Pulp Free,' 'Simply Light Orange with Calcium & Vitamin D,' 'Simply Light Lemonade with Raspberry' and 'Simply light Lemonade,' Each of the juices have 50% less calories than the existing lineup of juices from the brand, while also containing less sugar for consumers looking to restrict their intake of sweeteners.
The Simply Light juices are available now for purchase from retailers across the nation.
The New Simply Light Juices Contain Just 25 Calories Per Serving
1. Low-calorie Beverages - New beverages like Simply Light juices that offer low calorie options for health-conscious consumers represent an opportunity for businesses to create low-calorie drink alternatives.
2. Non-gmo Products - The use of non-GMO ingredients in products such as Simply Light juices represents a trend towards more natural ingredients that businesses can capitalize on.
3. Reducing Sugar in Beverages - Consumers are looking for healthier drink options, creating an opportunity for businesses to reduce sugar in their beverages like Simply Light juices.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can offer more low-calorie drink options and use non-GMO ingredients to cater to a more health-conscious consumer base.
2. Natural Foods Industry - The trend towards more natural ingredients, such as non-GMO, provides opportunities for the natural food industry to create products that fit this criteria.
3. Convenience Store Industry - The convenience store industry should consider offering low-calorie and non-GMO drink options, such as Simply Light juices, to cater to the health-conscious consumer.