This stunning Simon Schubert Absolut advertisement is currently installed at a bus shelter in Paris. The poster is the famed German artist's vision of purity, which is something the Absolut vodka brand prides itself on and has been promoting to its customers.
The Simon Schubert Absolut ad is part of the Absolut Blank campaign, in which the vodka brand encourages artists and consumers to create artistic ads for Absolut Vodka. This particular ad showcases the liquor brand's limited edition Absolute Mode bottle, which was revealed earlier this year.
Schubert, a master of folding paper and using shadows and light in his artwork, didn't use a single ounce of paint or ink to create this incredible masterpiece -- only cellulose paper and a whole lot of wrinkling and folding.
Simon Schubert Absolut Poster Shows a Vision of Purity
1. Artistic Advertising - The Absolut Blank campaign has opened new potential for non-traditional ads using art as a medium.
2. Limited Edition Promotions - The Absolut Mode bottle promotion shows the potential for creating exclusive and collectible offerings to attract consumers.
3. Paper Artwork - Simon Schubert's use of paper folding and manipulation to create a stunning advertisement for Absolut illustrates the potential for this unique artistic medium in advertising and packaging.
1. Alcohol - Alcohol companies can utilize artistic and unique packaging designs as well as create exclusive limited edition offerings to differentiate their product.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The Absolut Blank campaign showcases new creative possibilities for advertising and the integration of art and other non-traditional mediums.
3. Art and Design - The use of paper art and other non-traditional mediums in commercial contexts such as advertising and packaging creates opportunities for artists and designers to work in new and exciting ways.