Signia launched a new hearing aid platform named Signia Xperience. The new system operates using acoustics motion sensors that can measure multiple aspects of sound and improves directional hearing. The Signia Xperience hearing platform is comprised of two different models of hearing aids, as well as an integrated app. One of the hearing aids is titled the 'Pure 312 X,' and the other is named the 'Pure Charge&Go X.'
The Pure 312 X features replaceable batteries, as well as an optional T-Coil, which is a receiver-in-canal. It also has Bluetooth compatibility, which means owners can use the device for calls, and for consuming media.
The Pure Charge&Go X also features Bluetooth compatibility, as well as a lithium-ion battery that can be recharged.
The Signia app allows users to access support form professionals, as well as the ability to manage phone calls and media.
Image Credit: Signia
The Signia Experience Includes Two Models of Hearing Aids and an App
1. Acoustic Motion Sensors - Opportunities in the design and manufacture of acoustic motion sensors for use in hearing aids and other applications.
2. Replaceable Batteries - Opportunities for manufacturers of replaceable batteries to integrate their products into hearing aids and other devices.
3. Integrated Apps - Opportunities for developers to create apps that improve the functionality of hearing aids and other health-related products.
1. Hearing Aid Manufacturing - Manufacturers of hearing aids can capitalize on the use of acoustic motion sensors and integrated apps to produce unique and innovative products.
2. Battery Manufacturing - Battery manufacturers can integrate their products into hearing aids and other devices to improve functionality and convenience for users.
3. App Development - Developers of health-related apps can create innovative solutions for hearing aid users to improve their quality of life.