Those who simply find it a daily battle with themselves to get out of bed might find the 'Alarmshock' electric shock alarm to be a way to help combat this. As everyone knows, getting out of bed in the morning is no easy task when the alarm sounds. The 'Alarmshock' aims to help force you out of bed by blasting you with small electroshocks from the included wristband.
The 'Alarmshock' electric shock alarm works by being set and having the wristband attached onto your wrist before heading to bed. When the alarm goes off, the 'Alarmshock' wristband will give you a small jolt to get you going. If users stay in bed, the shocks will intensify with the only way to disable the clock being to replace the wristband on the dock.
The 'Alarmshock' Electric Shock Alarm Zaps Users to Get Them Going
1. Electric Shock Alarm Clocks - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the sleep technology industry to create more personalized and effective wake-up solutions.
2. Personalized Alarm Technologies - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the consumer electronics industry to create custom alarms that cater to individual users' preferences and needs.
3. Behavioral Psychology-based Alarm Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the mental health industry to develop alarm systems that incorporate behavioral psychology principles to help users establish effective morning routines.
1. Sleep Technology - The sleep technology industry can develop new and improved alarm clocks that utilize electroshock or other novel wake-up methods to help people start their day energized.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can focus on developing personalized alarm technologies that cater to individual preferences, such as light-based alarms or soothing soundscapes.
3. Mental Health - The mental health industry can explore the use of behavioral psychology principles and techniques in alarm systems to help users establish healthy morning routines that promote productivity and positive mental health.