In honor of the 50th anniversary of the FIA, Shelby America is offering 50 limited edition Shelby Cobra 289 FIAs.
A "small block version of the Cobra," the FIA was introduced by Shelby in 1964 and dominated in many races against the Corvette, Jaguar and Aston Martin. The Shelby Cobra 289 FIA is being offered in a viking blue body color with arctic white stripes. The Shelby Cobra 289 FIA adds a new dash and widened front and rear fenders, 15-inch standard alloy wheels and dual piston Shelby calipers.
The Shelby Cobra 289 FIA looks like something from an episode of Speed Racer, and is a beautiful gift that the car manufacturer is making available to us.
The Shelby Cobra 289 FIA is in Honor of FIA’s 50th Annive
1. Limited Edition Cars - The offering of limited edition Shelby Cobra 289 FIAs presents a trend of producing exclusive and collectible vehicles.
2. Historical Racing Cars - The commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the FIA with the Shelby Cobra 289 FIA reflects a trend of celebrating iconic racing car models.
3. Customized Dashboards - The introduction of a new dash in the Shelby Cobra 289 FIA highlights a trend of customization and modernization in car interiors.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The automotive manufacturing industry can leverage the trend of limited edition cars to boost sales and cater to collectors and enthusiasts.
2. Automobile Racing - The automobile racing industry can capitalize on the trend of historical racing cars to create special events and attract fans of classic racing vehicles.
3. Automotive Interior Design - The automotive interior design industry can seize the trend of customized dashboards to offer personalized and innovative interior features for vehicles.