SheEO is a special venture capital fund that seeks out to recognize and support budding female entrepreneurs in their quest to "create new mindsets, new models, and new solutions" that are beneficial to all. In order to prioritize growth and success, SheEO has structured its loan program in radical ways—it has created a 'perpetual fund.' There is 0% interest and the loan is expected to be paid back over five years, at which point it can be loaned out again.
SheEO also has very specific criteria for female entrepreneurs who want to get a hold of its resources. Each business supported by SheEO has to address at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, i.e. to be "working on the World's To-Do List."
The not-for-profit organization will be holding its inaugural Global Summit in Toronto on March 9th and 10th.
Image Credit: SheEO
SheEO Will Be Hosting Its First Global Summit in Toronto
1. Female-oriented Venture Capital - Special venture capital funds that specifically support female entrepreneurs
2. Perpetual Fund - Innovative loan program structure with 0% interest and allows loans to be re-loaned after a 5-year term
3. Sustainability-focused Businesses - Supporting female entrepreneurs working on the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
1. Venture Capital - Opportunities to create specialized, sustainable-focused venture capital funds for female entrepreneurs.
2. Finance and Investing - Opportunities to innovate current loan program structures with a focus on social responsibility and sustainability.
3. Sustainability - Opportunities for collaboration with female entrepreneurs to tackle the UN Sustainable Development Goals through innovative business solutions.